Hello from Oregon

Welcome! What kind of cheeses do you prefer and what dishes do you make with them? Your in wild mushroom and domestic truffle country!

Thank you for the welcome!! :) I used to love to cook large meals for a crowd. Not so much anymore...I tend to make easier meals as I get older lol! I'm sure there's a quick & easy recipes thread around here somewhere.

I love anything with cheese!! :thumbsup:

Welcome. I hear that. There was a recent discussion re same. I have a one dish meal for pork chops, apples & onions (or shallots :wink: ) I've shared here in the past, if you're interested. No cheese though. Sometimes I want quick and easy as well. Jump in.

Last edited:
Welcome! What kind of cheeses do you prefer and what dishes do you make with them? Your in wild mushroom and domestic truffle country!
Yep it's almost morel season! :woot:
I love most all cheeses! Cheddar, mont-jack, provolone are probably my top 3 favorite. ...Hate blue cheese! :speechless:

French dip sandwiches, grilled cheese, omelets, taco salads, cheesy cream of broccoli soup... etc!!

Yep it's almost morel season! :woot:
I love most all cheeses! Cheddar, mont-jack, provolone are probably my top 3 favorite. ...Hate blue cheese! :speechless:

French dip sandwiches, grilled cheese, omelets, taco salads, cheesy cream of broccoli soup... etc!!

Looking forward to getting more geoducks as well.

Back
Top Bottom