Hello from Texas! 😁

christinesculinaryquest

Local time
10:51 AM
So excited to meet at talk to more people about food. There's nothing better than finding new ways to make food.

My name is Christine. I started getting really into eating healthy and exploring food, learning how and why you cook certain ways, etc. when I started working on trying to get rid of the 20 something pounds I gained during covid. I just recently started a Youtube channel out of my Fort Worth apartment last month (June 2021) to help motivate me not to put off my exploration of food and recipes.

I'm learning a lot about food substitutions, healthy alternatives, foods from around the world and making great progress on my weight loss since I started in January 2021. I've almost lost 30 pounds over the last 5 or 6 months. It's so crazy how different I look at food already after a few months. Can't wait to keep learning more and hopefully helping others to do the same.

Welcome from Dallas (Frisco).

If you want to learn new things about cooking from around the world, this is the place. I hope you will actively participate in the discussions.

CD

Back
Top Bottom