Hello from the UK!

Supadupa

Local time
6:01 AM
Hello, I'm from the UK and love cooking but am always in need of new ideas. I'm also interested in nutrition. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and that 2023 will be a great year! Onwards and upwards!

Welcome to Cooking Bites, Supadupa and a Happy New Year to you.
There´s no shortage of creativity on here and I´m sure you´ll find a wealth of recipes and ideas!

Welcome from Ohio US, Supadupa! What are some of your favorite dishes to prepare? What cuisines are the ones you like most?

Welcome to CookingBites!!
Where did you get supadupa from, as you pronounce the German phrase super duper the same

Welcome from Ohio US, Supadupa! What are some of your favorite dishes to prepare? What cuisines are the ones you like most?
Chicken wings are my favourite thing to make, anything with eggs and pork. I make it up as I go along lol

Welcome to CookingBites!!
Where did you get supadupa from, as you pronounce the German phrase super duper the same
Not sure, it's just something we say in the UK sometimes if we informally like something but don't want to be rude!

Welcome Supadupa from distant California. Looking forward to your posts!

Welcome from Texas! My mission here is to teach all you Brits how to pronounce Mexican food names right. That, and spell Chili right. :laugh:

You will find no shortage of new ideas here, from all over the world. Just dive in, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

CD

My mission here is to teach all you Brits how to pronounce Mexican food names right. That, and spell Chili right.
He´s on a mission to Jupiter :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but his heart is in the right place! Love my chile con carne.
Welcome from Kent/London/Cincinnati and sometimes, Caracas Venezuela!!

He´s on a mission to Jupiter :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but his heart is in the right place! Love my chile con carne.
Welcome from Kent/London/Cincinnati and sometimes, Caracas Venezuela!!

You own property in Venezuela, and have family in Ohio, but you are a Brit, to the bone. :laugh:

I'm cool with that. If you are ever in Dallas, I'll buy you a good TexMex meal -- spelled and pronounced correctly. :okay:

Same to you, supadupa. You have a friend in Texas.

CD

Back
Top Bottom