Hello There!

Hello, I'm a college student trying to explore new ways to better myself. I always seem to go out to eat/get take out. So, by joining this group, I hope to find quick, easy, and healthy recipes to try out. :)

Welcome. Where in PA? I was born in the burbs of Philly, lived in Pittsburgh (most of my extended family lives there), but have spent most of my life in Texas. I do miss Philadelphia hoagies.

I was a college student once... in 1979. 🧙‍♂️ I ate a lot of microwave meals and pizza.:laugh:

As for healthy, ANY food you cook from scratch is healthier than processed or restaurant food. Living in Texas, I make a wide variety of tacos. They are quick, easy, relatively cheap and as healthy as the ingredients I use to fill them.

CD

Last edited:
Welcome. Where in PA? I was born in the burbs of Philly, lived in Pittsburgh (most of my extended family lives there), but have spent most of my life in Texas. I do miss Philadelphia hoagies.

I was a college student once... in 1979. 🧙‍♂️ I ate a lot of microwave meals and pizza.:laugh:

As for healthy, ANY food you cook from scratch is healthier than processed or restaurant food. Living in Texas, I make a wide variety of tacos. They are quick, easy, relatively cheap and as healthy as the ingredients I use to fill them.

CD
I'm like 2 hours away from Philly. I'm near the Scranton area! My boyfriend's family is from Philly and they tell me all the time about the hoagies and cheesesteaks; I have yet to try a genuine Philadelphia hoagie/cheesesteak.

Hello! Welcome from Zagreb, Croatia🙂🙂omelettes, poached eggs, boiled eggs, anything you like combined with eggs is super healthy and quick...

There are plentiful of amazing recipes here✔️👏

Back
Top Bottom