Hello!

Mewmew

Local time
8:36 PM
Hello, I'm Mewmew, from the UK. Although I'm a bit late on the baking side of things, I've managed to turn out some basic muffins, traybakes and frugal cakes; and although there have been the odd couple of scorch marks on the side ( :p: ), all have turned out surprisingly well..!

Please welcome me in. Thank you.

Welcome to CookingBites @Mewmew :welcome:. Please dive in and join our discussions or start a new thread. We don't have enough members baking sweet things here (we mainly seem to cook savoury for some reason) so its great to have you on board. I make muffins and cakes sometimes but I'm not great shakes in that department! We have a regular thread What did you cook, eat or drink today (March 2019) where you can see what we are eating/cooking and join in. Also, we generally have some fun challenges. See The Current CookingBites Challenges. I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Hi mewmew

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:
Where in the UK are you from, if I may ask? Until just under 3 years ago, I used to live there (had lived there all my life) but we had the chance to come to Australia for 4 years on secondment so took the opportunity .

SNSSO
(Site Owner)

Hi mewmew

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:
Where in the UK are you from, if I may ask? Until just under 3 years ago, I used to live there (had lived there all my life) but we had the chance to come to Australia for 4 years on secondment so took the opportunity .

SNSSO
(Site Owner)
Little outside London.

Back
Top Bottom