hello!!!!!!!

roomwithamoose

Local time
6:07 AM
How do! I am not quite sure where to start. I am a mother of two boys, I am engaged, and I love to cook. We live in the US. Most of my days are spent keeping up with the medical care of my oldest child, and I can usually manage to cook for dinner in the evening. I don't normally cook during the day because left overs are awesome! not sure what else to say, so thanks for letting me join and thanks for being here!

Welcome to CookingBites roomwithamoose. We are a friendly community here and love to have new members. Please feel free to join in wherever you like. What type of food do you like to cook? Any particular cuisine?

Hi, welcome from Ohio! Pennsylvania is our favorite state, and a top three finalist for our retirement location (#1 for me, #3 for the wife).

Hi, guys! Thank you for the warm welcome! I enjoy cooking just about anything, but i really love baking. Pastries, cookies, cakes... yeah just about anything. I am terrible at doing eclairs, though. i suck at making roux lol if something calls for a roux, i tend to pass on it. i either cook it too long or not long enough.

i love using family recipes as they remind me of my grandparents and i feel like in making those, i can pass on some of their love to my kids. I don't know if they see it that way, probably not but they may one day. my youngest is very interested in the process and asks to watch me whenever I am making something. he asks so many questions and is so curious about all of it. i am slowly teaching him.

I hear ohio is just as nice as pa. I lived right across the state line in pittsburg ages ago and drove through many times but never had chance to really stop and look around.

Back
Top Bottom