Hello!

cook4real

Local time
5:25 AM
Hey y’all! I am new to cooking bites! I am very excited to be on here and hoping to learn all kinds of new cooking tips, techniques and recipes! I love to cook, even more I love to bake lol! My name is Amy I am 24 and I have worked for a bbq restaurant in south GA for over 4 years and have recently been promoted to Product Developer! I am very excited about this opportunity and hope to bring some new things to the table! Thank y’all so much for having me on here and I hope to learn a lot!

Hey y’all! I am new to cooking bites! I am very excited to be on here and hoping to learn all kinds of new cooking tips, techniques and recipes! I love to cook, even more I love to bake lol! My name is Amy I am 24 and I have worked for a bbq restaurant in south GA for over 4 years and have recently been promoted to Product Developer! I am very excited about this opportunity and hope to bring some new things to the table! Thank y’all so much for having me on here and I hope to learn a lot!

Welcome. I've been a member for a few years now. This site has completely turned around my cooking skill set. I'm at a point now where I am confident to try just about anything. Really couldn't find a more friendly group.

Hi Amy, I am from Ohio, too. This is a forum with really nice people who love to make great food. Welcome here :welcome:

Welcome!! From Michigan here! I wish I would have found this place when I was 24....wait, there wasn't internet when I was 23 :) I've been a casual member for the last few years. This place has turned my cooking skill set completely around.

This is absolutely the friendliest site that I have ever been a part of.

Welcome to CB from California?

Barbecue? Yep. You can definitely field some ideas here.

ALOHA!
From Arizona via Hawaii.
Amy, I'm not a professional cook as you are, but I too love to cook, BBQ/Grill, preserve, and bake.
I hope that you can find your own little spot here at CB to sit and ponder, what am I making today.
I really like that we're an international group, not just from the USA but everywhere and we bounce all sorts of ideas off one another.

Back
Top Bottom