Hello

Welcome to CookingBites from Maidstone, Kent in the UK. I hope you enjoy being part of our friendly international community. Please feel free to join in wherever you wish. What sort of food do you like to cook?

Thank you, Morning Glory! :)
I enjoy making all kinds of food, especially cakes and cupcakes. What about you?

Hi

Welcome to CookingBites.

Whereabouts in Norway? I've traveled widely and often through Norway and actually nearly moved from the UK to Stavangar some 15 years ago. I'm now in Australia in its Alpine area instead. I guess I wad never destined to stay in the UK. My husband and I have also cycled from the south of the UK to Nordkapp and over to Kirkenes and Grense Jackobselv (via Ireland, Scotland, England, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark & Sweden) before heading south for winter down through Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and into Turkey in early Spring. We spent just user 2 months in Norway on that occasion entering at Mo I Rana and getting out to the Lofoten Islands, but I've also traveled widely through southern Norway as far north as Ålesund as a teenager. It literally was nearly a second home to us!

SNSSO

:welcome:

My great-grandparents on my mother's side were from Norway and settled in Minnesota, USA. I am 1/4 Norwegian in additon to Native American, Irish, and English (and possibly some other ancestral bloodlines I am unaware of).

Hi, welcome from Ohio, US!

We were supposed to visit Norway in 2020, but, well, you know…pandemic and all that. Planning to get back sometime in the next couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom