Hello!!!!!

Mucchina

Veteran
Local time
2:41 PM
Hi :)
I'm Antonella from Italy, I love cooking...and what else???
I'd like to meet food tradition different from mine, exchange ideas, recipes, and why not, improve my english (apologize in advance for errors!!!!)

kisses :)

Hello. Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about errors. You sound find to me . I hope you have some pasta recipes you can pass onto us. I love pasta dishes.:welcome:

Wonderful - I just love the way this forum is truly international :welcome:
PS Any sunshine going spare, it's starting to rain again up here in north east England

Hello. Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about errors. You sound find to me . I hope you have some pasta recipes you can pass onto us. I love pasta dishes.:welcome:

:D thanks! sure I have a lot pasta recipes....here we use to eat pasta almost every day...

Welcome to the forum:welcome:

thank you :D
Wonderful - I just love the way this forum is truly international :welcome:
PS Any sunshine going spare, it's starting to rain again up here in north east England

hi! this year we had a very hot summer...some night we can't sleep also with the windows opened and the fan. we really need to buy an air conditioner! well, I've been in Ireland at the beginning of the month. when we start from Milan, there was 36°...when we arrived in Dublin, 15° XD we escaped from this hell and found...a lot of water XD ...now we have human temperatures

:welcome::welcome: I am from the Caribbean, but I allowed myself to be swayed with all the international (especially British) cuisine.

Hi and welcome to CookingBites.

:welcome:

I am also in the UK, around the middle close to the tip of north Wales.
As others have said, don't worry about the English. If you make a mistake in a title of a new thread, just use the report button and I can correct it for you. It is not a problem.
Please get stuck in and post some of your recipes.

SNSSO

Back
Top Bottom