Hello!!

Hi and welcome to CookingBites.

:welcome:

I am not representing, I work for Java Times Caffe where I review various tea and related products.
If you are not representing the company, you may prefer to use another username. Just let me know if this is the case and what you want and I can change it for you.
SNSSO

Hello and welcome. Not much of a coffee person. As a result I feel like an "exile" when people start to talk coffee.:welcome::welcome::welcome:
There is a huge coffee culture in Australia and I understand where you are coming from. I am so out of my depth, I am more than happy with 1 cup a day and instant. In fact I actually prefer instant to freshly made coffee!

Once a day should still make you a member @sat. I am at like one cup every six months and it's a daily thing for my husband so it is always around.

Last edited:
Once a day should still make you a member @sat. I am at like one cup every six months and it's a daily think for my husband so it is always around.
I'm not a huge coffee fan either. I find it just makes me thirsty. And I actually hate all those fancy coffees with syrups they sell in Starbucks etc. Tea is much better!

Once a day should still make you a member @sat. I am at like one cup every six months and it's a daily thing for my husband so it is always around.
Ours only once a day because my husband has one every morning and makes me one. When he's away from home, i don't touch the stuff and I only have it exceptionally weak when I do have a cup as it is. One ordinary cup for a coffee drinker will do me all week!

Back
Top Bottom