Herb Scissors

Sherry

Veteran
Local time
12:56 AM
My husband gave me this little gem for Christmas--herb scissors. He found them online (Amazon) by accident while shopping for something else. They have five blades on each side and I think I'm going to love them. I don't know as I've ever seen any before this.

IMG_20141226_102521_006.jpg

I've definitely seen those on TV before (you know those informercials and stuff). I think it's a great way to go through a lot of herbs, but I myself would probably never use that because I'm so used to cutting up the herbs with a kitchen knife. But to each their own :)

Yes- I have a pair, you will love these, it is a great way to chop up herbs or any greens for salads or for drying. About the only time I do not use this is when I am making herb butter, the reason is because I want to get as much essential oil in the butter as possible. So I chop into the actual butter with a thin bladed knife.

That knife is great for salads, especially taco salad that needs a thinner lettuce. Makes the job so much easier then hand shredding or cutting on the butcher block. Just use the scissors right from the collander to the bowl.

My husband gave me this little gem for Christmas--herb scissors. He found them online (Amazon) by accident while shopping for something else. They have five blades on each side and I think I'm going to love them. I don't know as I've ever seen any before this.

View attachment 475
They look nice. I've never heard of them before, I think I will get a pair of these. I cut herbs up all the time and could use this in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom