Herb Snips

i have these scissors which were made in Taiwan. i can find them at Asian Hardware stores. these my MIL left for us when they moved back to Taipei.

super sharp and the big finger holes really aid in cutting things up. i use them almost daily. cutting up meat for the geriatric cat, herbs, etc. i have a slightly larger pair but i put those in storage. i can sharpen them, but oddly I haven't had to yet. they are awesome to take into the garden.

View attachment 89159
I have a pair just like those!
Also from the Asian Market, the one that I went to when we lived in Southern Arizona had anything you needed, I miss it!

Sorry to hear about the rosemary, I had never tried that. I know that the rooting in water works with celery from experience. Also basil and a lot of houseplants, too. I had at one time but this stuff from the garden centre called "Root Tone" that I used for cuttings some years ago. It's not terribly expensive, but if you don't plan on propogating a lot of plants and herbs, probably not worth buying it.
Oh thank you. I would love to have some herbs, at least 2-3, but it might just take some more patience and trial and error, I guess. It is all right.

Back
Top Bottom