Here are some new gadgets that I found on Facebook!!

This is the only thing that I'm getting. From Amazon. It requires no batteries!! I was just kidding when I said that I'd run out & get one. Hah!!

Shermie you either have a huge kitchen or a very cluttered kitchen. I love all of your gadgets but would never collect as many as you do. I would have to move out to make room for the gadgets. How many of your gadgets do you actually use? How many sit in a cabinet or drawer unused? I am not being critical. I love your passion for gadgets. If I had the space I would have as many, if not more gadgets than you.:laugh:

Shermie you either have a huge kitchen or a very cluttered kitchen. I love all of your gadgets but would never collect as many as you do. I would have to move out to make room for the gadgets. How many of your gadgets do you actually use? How many sit in a cabinet or drawer unused? I am not being critical. I love your passion for gadgets. If I had the space I would have as many, if not more gadgets than you.:laugh:

A lot of people collect a lot less useful things than kitchen gadgets. My wife had at least three collections of absolutely useless things. Her Teddy Bear collection took up an entire bedroom -- we called it the "Bear Room."

CD

A lot of people collect a lot less useful things than kitchen gadgets. My wife had at least three collections of absolutely useless things. Her Teddy Bear collection took up an entire bedroom -- we called it the "Bear Room."

CD

There's a house not far from where I grew up, the guy has a big problem, he collects 20 litre plastic pails, empty!! Prolly thousands of them around his property.
My wife used to collect matches in the small book type. Had hundreds but gave them away about 20 years ago. I was worried about having them in the garage where my Stang was housed.

Russ

My personal problem is books. I am a voracious reader and books pile up. I have gotten better. two or three times a year I bring boxes of books to Friends of the Library. They have a book sale twice each year to fund library projects.

G is another issue. He is incapable of throwing anything away. He has clothes from his college days, mountains of paper, a 20' x 30' shop filled with junk. OK - I need a deep breathe. His hoarding is my nemesis.

My personal problem is books. I am a voracious reader and books pile up. I have gotten better. two or three times a year I bring boxes of books to Friends of the Library. They have a book sale twice each year to fund library projects.

My mom goes though a few books a week. She has switched to digital books on her iPad. Besides not having books pile up, she can change the type size for her 86-year-old eyes.

I buy my books (mostly cookbooks) in digital form for my iPad, too. Easy to use in the kitchen, when I do use a recipe.

Back
Top Bottom