Hey Everyone! My name is Lyra.

LyraLyra

Veteran
Local time
11:53 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here, my name is Lyra.
I'm a raw food enthusiast, so my post's/threads won't so much be about cooking, but blending, freezing, slicing and dicing raw foods to create some hopefully extraordinary results!
I've already had a few experiments with raw kitchen work and have found that most of it is much simpler than you might think. Take for instance a recipe for a chocolate torte that I came across in a book somewhere, all you had to do was blend the ingredients for the base, then blend the ingredients for the topping, stick it in the freezer to set for an hour, and there we go! I might add that it was probably the best chocolate torte I have ever tasted in my entire life. I made it for my mothers birthday party, and I had to write out the recipe for at least 3 people.
Anyway, hope to have some good conversations with you all soon!
Lyra

Attachments

• 7139791401_712ed89485_z.jpg
    7139791401_712ed89485_z.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 212
welcome Lyra,and I look forward to your experiences and views on our food journey,
if you could post your chocolate torte recipe ,I'm sure you will get a lot of interest
:welcome:

Nice to meet you, Lyra. I'm rather new here myself and I think this I'd a great forum filled with wonderful folks. I know you will like it too.

Hey guys, I'm new here, my name is Lyra.
I'm a raw food enthusiast, so my post's/threads won't so much be about cooking, but blending, freezing, slicing and dicing raw foods to create some hopefully extraordinary results!
I've already had a few experiments with raw kitchen work and have found that most of it is much simpler than you might think. Take for instance a recipe for a chocolate torte that I came across in a book somewhere, all you had to do was blend the ingredients for the base, then blend the ingredients for the topping, stick it in the freezer to set for an hour, and there we go! I might add that it was probably the best chocolate torte I have ever tasted in my entire life. I made it for my mothers birthday party, and I had to write out the recipe for at least 3 people.
Anyway, hope to have some good conversations with you all soon!
Lyra
Welcome! I think there will be lots of people interested in raw foods here. One thing that puzzles me though is how chocolate torte is a raw food. I thought that the raw food diet didn't include anything processed by cooking in any way. Chocolate, I believe, is made from roasted beans.. :scratchhead:I once tried to follow a raw food diet and it is quite difficult. You can't eat any bread or pastry for example. Its super healthy though!

Hi and welcome.

You will find I have posted one out two raw food recipes over in health nutrition and special diets or vegetarian and vegan because whilst I am not a raw foodie, I do include some aspects of it into my diet, as well as having a brother-in-law who is a raw foodie.

SNSSO.

Welcome Lyralyra, Raw is a little difficult for me but it will be interesting to see what you can share to entice me.

Back
Top Bottom