Hey Hey Hey

watsadamen

Veteran
Local time
10:54 PM
Hello everyone! Watsadamen here. If you can see me right now, you would know right away that I am a food lover. Lol:laugh: I love to eat but I am still a newbie cook. I am excited to go through the threads in CookingBites and hopefully, I can learn and apply them. Thanks y'all!

Welcome to the forum watsadamen. From what I can see on your photo you like cars hahaha. I am also learning a few tips and tricks here and some nice to know trivia about cooking in general. Hope you would enjoy the experience

Hello everyone! Watsadamen here. If you can see me right now, you would know right away that I am a food lover. Lol:laugh: I love to eat but I am still a newbie cook. I am excited to go through the threads in CookingBites and hopefully, I can learn and apply them. Thanks y'all!
Hey, hey, hey. Welcome, Welcome .:welcome::hungry:. You'll be cooking more in no time.

Hey there welcome to the forum. So glad you found us! Looking forward to reading your posts and finding out what some of your favorite recipes are. There are a great bunch of cooks on this forum. I love it here! See you around the forum and enjoy! :)

Nice to see you watsdamen. I think you will find this forum interesting and instructive. I think the ideas on here are really good, and I like to hear about food items and recipes that I have never heard of before. It is very entertaining.

Apologies for the late welcome, :welcome: I haven't been around too much recently... :whistling:

Whereabouts in the world are you based? It is often useful to know where people are based because chips here are chunky fries and a chip butty is heaven - I'm on a lose weight campaign (rather than a diet) at the moment and currently craving tatty scones, chip butties and a hot chocolate.

Anyhow, hopefully we can give you plenty of food ideas.

SNSSO

Back
Top Bottom