Hey Y'all.

Kooken

Local time
11:47 PM
I'm a Texan who mainly cooks outdoors.
I've been BBQing for around 37 years and did so competitively for 4 years.
As I've gotten older and unable to deal with those 20 hour brisket smokes I've started to branch out in the kitchen.
The Wife and I are pretty competent when it comes to indoor cooking but not as good as we'd like to be.
Going to pick y'alls brains to further enhance those skills.
We've always liked cooking together but since I've had multiple surgeries over the last 6 years it limits what I can do,like hauling a 20 lb brisket out to the pit.
We've found that the older we get the less we want to eat so we're trying to get more into precision type cooking.
I already have a question in mind that has to do with deep frying,while I know it shouldnt be that difficult we're having some issues with frying in our new Globe Commercial unit.

Look forward to hearing y'alls advice.

Welcome from the DFW area! I used to do a lot of BBQ, but now just do small amounts on a Weber Kettle.

You will definitely learn some new things here about indoor cooking, from all of the world. Some things have different names in other parts of the world, but there is always Google, or just ask if something doesn't make sense.

CD

Back
Top Bottom