Hi from Carolina

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CarolinaCin, Apr 17, 2019.

1. CarolinaCin

CarolinaCin New Member

Hi, I am new to the forum. I love to cook, experiment in the kitchen, create new things and entertain. I am self taught.....and didn't start out good at all! :P I couldn't even cook minute rice.....no joke! I now cook many eclectic international dishes. Look forward to meeting new people with new ideas to improve my kitchen skills!

2. morning glory

morning glory Obsessive cook Staff Member

Welcome to CookingBites @CarolinaCin. :welcome:. Please feel free to join in our discussions wherever you like. If you head over to What did you cook or eat today (April 2019)? you can see what members are cooking. We also usually have some fun challenges and 'cookalongs' running see: The Current CookingBites Challenges. I hope you enjoy the forum. We are a small community and you will soon get to know everyone if you stick around!

3. CraigC

CraigC Über Member

Welcome from another self taught cook. My wife and I love trying new dishes from different cuisines.

4. I think a lot of us started the way you did: being clueless in the kitchen, and gradually getting better through trial and error (sometimes a lot of error!)

You've certainly come to the right place to stretch your skills in international cuisine. We're very well represented in 5 of the 7 continents (I'm not aware of anyone from South America, but all the others that have people have a voice here).

5. Shermie

Shermie Über Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum!! I hope that you'll like it here!! :wink:

6. Mountain Cat

Mountain Cat Active Member

Welcome in! I recently joined, too. It's really a great group of folks, and some good cooking ideas and recipes. I love eclectic cooking, so I'm looking forward to hanging with you here.

morning glory likes this.
  7. CarolinaCin

CarolinaCin New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am getting a little bored with some of my recipes lately, need to get some new fun ones!

8. Mewmew

Mewmew Active Member

:)
    W
    el
    com
    e!
    :)

morning glory likes this.