Hi From Kentucky!

Karalyne

Veteran
Local time
7:44 PM
Hi everyone!
My name is Karalyne and I live on a small farm in Kentucky. I love to cook, bake and grow my own fresh vegetables. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and learning about your favorite foods to cook! :)

Welcome to the forum! Living on a farm sounds like fun - it's something I would love to do one day, and be self sufficient! Sounds like you will have a lot of stuff to share with us! What kind of vegetables do you grow?

Hi everyone!
My name is Karalyne and I live on a small farm in Kentucky. I love to cook, bake and grow my own fresh vegetables. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and learning about your favorite foods to cook! :)
:welcome: Welcome Karalyne. We are a friendly group here and enjoy swapping recipes and ideas. Be sure to enter The CookingBites Recipe Challenge, when the next ingredient is announced. Its a great way to get involved. Also, it is really, really helpful if you can add your location under your picture so that when you make a post we can instantly see where you are! Its easy to do, just click here to see how:How to add your location to below your avatar.

Have fun!

Hey there. Welcome to the group, Glad you could join us. It is a great place here and the people are awesome. The Challenges are a lot of fun and they give you great ideas for some new recipes! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!!

Back
Top Bottom