Hi From Parma, Ohio

Termyn8or

Local time
3:07 AM
Just did the registration. This place looks promising and I hope to contribute something. In fact today - I am not doing anything else. Sure I got work to do but self empoyed I can blow it off.

I hope y'all like things spicy !

T

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from Maidstone, Kent in the UK and welcome to CookingBites :welcome:. I hope you enjoy being part of our international community.

And yes, I absolutely love things spicy!

Welcome from a bit farther south in Ohio - we got our first Marc's grocery store down her a couple of years ago. Do you ever go to Marc's? I love it, because they carry a lot of Cleveland-area brands I can't normally get.

Hmm, getting used to the place here - I find at the bottom a window with a button says "Post Reply" so I hit it ot realizing the text window was already there.

Looking down the list it is very apparent this is international, which should make it more interesting. My latest is Polish food, they got some good stuff. I know three people form there, and it is part of my heritage. Found out some interesting things. Like in Poland pierogi are usually stuffed with meat. (pierogi is plural BTW)

They got excellent land there and the food grown there is very nutritious, they do not have many of the health problems we have here. For example there are practically no dentists. There must be some for it someone's teeth get knocked out but not decay.

Anyway I tried to go to my profile page but it apparently hasn't been created yet - as of yesterday. I will try again later.

T

Welcome from a bit farther south in Ohio - we got our first Marc's grocery store down her a couple of years ago. Do you ever go to Marc's? I love it, because they carry a lot of Cleveland-area brands I can't normally get.

We have one pretty close, maybe a half mile, only a 30 minute drive. It is right near an I-480 ramp ad it is almost always a super rush there.

I get their Adrirondack sparking water, Mandarie Orange. (I order it the day before and pick up ttwo cases at a tie) I find it less sweet than the usual sodas and is pretty good whenever I am not drinking beer. I used to get Dairymen's chip[ dip but they discontimued it. I still get a few things there, for one Lou's hot Italian sausage. Not cheap but sausage isn't cheap. I get Stancatos Italian salad dressing, the best I have found. I assume the rstaurant by that name bottles it. I also get Marzetti's classic ranch dressing, it is in the refriceerated section of the produce, apparently it has to be kept cold even before it is opened.

My sister used to work for their corporate office, so we were getting a discount but I still want what I want. She had to quit for reasons. Well some politics and also annoying people. People making nopise distracting her, bugging her "How do I ... ?", and one who wore so much perfume you wouldn't smell a dead elephant in phone booth after sitting there a week.

T

So apparently my profile page i up now, but I can't seem to figure out how to put a picture up.

T

We have one pretty close, maybe a half mile, only a 30 minute drive. It is right near an I-480 ramp ad it is almost always a super rush there.

I get their Adrirondack sparking water, Mandarie Orange. (I order it the day before and pick up ttwo cases at a tie) I find it less sweet than the usual sodas and is pretty good whenever I am not drinking beer. I used to get Dairymen's chip[ dip but they discontimued it. I still get a few things there, for one Lou's hot Italian sausage. Not cheap but sausage isn't cheap. I get Stancatos Italian salad dressing, the best I have found. I assume the rstaurant by that name bottles it. I also get Marzetti's classic ranch dressing, it is in the refriceerated section of the produce, apparently it has to be kept cold even before it is opened.

My sister used to work for their corporate office, so we were getting a discount but I still want what I want. She had to quit for reasons. Well some politics and also annoying people. People making nopise distracting her, bugging her "How do I ... ?", and one who wore so much perfume you wouldn't smell a dead elephant in phone booth after sitting there a week.

T
You can still get Lawson's Chip dip at Circle K stores in NE Ohio. Welcome neighbor! I live 30 minutes SE from you...love Marzetti's BTW. There is a shelf stable version of it as well. You should also try Bolthouse Farms (it's also in the refrigerated section by the salads...it's pricey but delicious).

So apparently my profile page i up now, but I can't seem to figure out how to put a picture up.

T
Click on your icon in the green toolbar at the top of the page. Click on 'Account details'. You will then see the option tp change your icon (picture).

Back
Top Bottom