Hi from the coast UK

Roger Burton

Local time
12:14 PM
Website
www.rogerburton.co.uk
I posted this as my profile so it's a copy and paste but sums things up pretty much. I Live in Bexhill-on- Sea, East Sussex UK with my wife Maggie and dog Bella, cook every day often with stuff from my allotment, make bread two or three times a week generally a basic sandwich loaf but try out other things now and then. Have too many cook books (Christmas always brings additions to the library) and surf the 'net for new ideas. Meals are often based on what I find "on offer" at the store or market.

Welcome to CookingBites Roger Burton. :welcome: I hope you enjoy being part of our community. We are quite a small (international) group and you will soon get to know regular contributors. We generally have some fun challenges running - currently The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Beetroot (Beets) is looking for entries. There are a few 'bread makers' here, myself included so I look forward to seeing your loaves! Please feel free to join in any discussions or start a new thread.

You are not far from me in Bexhill - its a nice part of the world. I love the pavilion.

Back
Top Bottom