Hi, thanks for letting me in!

leannebayan

Local time
6:37 PM
Hi, I am Leanne and I consider my self as a warrior… in the kitchen!

I am currently working as a full-time virtual assistant based in the Philippines and serving clients in the USA. Most of my free time, you will see me in the kitchen, in my messy-bun-hair and pajamas, whipping up something for my housemates.

My love for food and cooking started when I was 10 years old. At that young age, I had to live separately from my parents in order for me to live “comfortably”. My Aunt, who I live with, taught me and exposed me to the kitchen. She would wake me up at 4:00 am so that I can help to prepare breakfast and would ask me to go home as soon as my classes are over in order for me to assist her to prepare the dinner.

As time passes by and as I grow older, my love for cooking has significantly grown as well. I turn to food whenever I am happy, sad, frustrated, on the brink of depression and a lot more to mention!

My mission is to make sure no one is left behind. No matter what you are going through and if you feel that everyone turned their backs on you, a prayer paired with comfort food will surely help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom