Hi there from Caracas

karadekoolaid

Legendary Member
Local time
12:48 PM
Just found this site. I´m from Caracas, Venezuela - originally from Kent, England, but have been over here for the past 40 years! I gave up the corporate rat-race in 2001 and dedicated my life to cooking. Self-taught, I´m not a great meat eater but love fish and any vegetable you care to give me. My speciality is Indian food - real, authentic Indian food, not take-away curries!

Welcome! I am also a lover of Indian food, though cook more of the take-away variety, probably because they remind me of England (where I'm also from!).

:welcome: from Finland. it’s nice how this site attracts cooking lovers - both British expats and others - from all over the world.

Welcome to CookingBites from Maidstone, Kent, UK. What part of Kent are you from? I'm a great curry lover too. I look forward to seeing your curries.

Great, thanks! My son lives in Cincinnati and I´ve visited Ohio a few times. Wonderful place!
I live about an hour's drive northeast of Cincinnati, and that's where I worked out of before Covid.

Now, though, I work from home full-time, so I'm not in Cincy nearly as much as I used to be.

Back
Top Bottom