Hi there

Not found anything when I google Diff-2 foods. I do find much more on diff 2 without the foods bit and basically get a Linux file system or folder or better still programs for looking at the differences between 2 folders on a computer! Oh well.

Hello, John! Welcome to Cooking Bites! :)

I agree with my above fellow members whan I say that I've never heard of any thing or place called 'diff-2 food', however... I am wondering if maybe you are just meaning, 'different to foods', while using short forms? I am 'different' to many foods and food cultures myself!

Eiher way, we all hope you enjoy your time here and what this great site has to offer! Take care!

-J

Not found anything when I google Diff-2 foods. I do find much more on diff 2 without the foods bit and basically get a Linux file system or folder or better still programs for looking at the differences between 2 folders on a computer! Oh well.

Hey there! Curious about the upside-down type, SatNavSaysStraightOn! :wink:

Heheh! Ahhh, I see! &, nice one... now I get it, lol!

Good to hear from you, Sat' (if I may call you as so). Have been meaning to come back and spend some time on here once again, things were a bit busy for me a for a while there... a move (just like yourself!), as well as some other matters.

Back and in action! :) Hope you and yours are doing well! I just posted a thread in 'General Cooking Discussions', would love your feedback. I enjoy reading your posts.

Take care for now!

-J

Back
Top Bottom