Hi!

Local time
3:17 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the community, as well as trying and creating new recipes. I have a big interest in Latin American and Asian cuisine, but I'm also interested in cooking traditions from the American South as well. What I'd really like to get into is finding ways to merge similar cooking principles from different cultures to make something new (one thing I've recently been interested in is mixing Sichuan and Nashville Hot Chicken). I saw that there's a cooking contest involving chili peppers, so I think I'll try to get this recipe together for that!

Welcome! I’m pretty new myself but you’ll find there are some great people here who share the same love for food as you and I. Looking forward to seeing your contributions and engaging in discussions with you.

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the community, as well as trying and creating new recipes. I have a big interest in Latin American and Asian cuisine, but I'm also interested in cooking traditions from the American South as well. What I'd really like to get into is finding ways to merge similar cooking principles from different cultures to make something new (one thing I've recently been interested in is mixing Sichuan and Nashville Hot Chicken). I saw that there's a cooking contest involving chili peppers, so I think I'll try to get this recipe together for that!

Welcome from rainy days Maidstone, Kent in the UK. :welcome: I think you landed in the right place here as we are pretty eclectic and love all sorts of Asian, Latin American (and Indian) foods.

Back
Top Bottom