Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing

pafjlh

Local time
4:19 AM
Yes, I know that some of us like to make our own dressing. In fact, someone shared a simple and easy recipe for Ranch Dressing not that long ago on this website. That's what got me to thinking about store bought Ranch Dressing. We may tend to think these are all the same. But the truth be told that isn't true.

When Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing advertised their dressing as they made it first and they make it best, they weren't lying. I think as far as store bought dressing goes in my opinion this is one of the closest to actual homemade Ranch Dressing. There is a much fresher flavor to Hidden Valley Ranch that isn't found in most ranch dressings on the market. The problem though, its not cheap, I guess we pay for quality. One of the things though that I found is almost as good as Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing that is at a fraction of the cost, is the Ranch Dip that can be bought these days. These are a good flavor to them as well and don't hurt the pocket book to buy.

Hidden Valley Ranch Dip is my favorite and I refuse to buy the other brands even though they are cheaper. You can also buy packets of the hidden valley to make your own. The packets when mixed taste just as good.

Back
Top Bottom