Homemade Nestle Milo

My wife liked this drink

On the "I can't believe it's not milo" That's a out of US recipe.
What's the issue with the recipe not being from the USA? You're on a site originally based out of the UK whose owner now lives in Australia asking about a copycat recipe of a product made in the Philippines by a Swiss company.

Edited to correct typo

Last edited:
(as stated in another thread)What's the issue with the recipe not being from the USA? You're on a site originally based out of the UK whose owner now lives in Australia asking about a copycat recipe of a product made in the Philippines by a Swiss company.

Edited to correct typo

Because she doesn't like having to translate recipes from metric to US measurements (as she stated in another thread).

Mod.comment: To be honest, Jelly1 I don't think you are going to get a huge amount of direct help on our particular forum for these sort of questions. Whilst we do have plenty of cooks here who make things from scratch, they are mostly not attempting copy-cat recipes for highly processed foods. And has been pointed out, there are copy-cat recipes on the internet for those type of things. So all we can do is an internet search which you have no doubt already done yourself!

Back
Top Bottom