Honey Roast Ham

Yorky

RIP 21/01/2024
Local time
8:57 AM
Cold honey roast ham with poached duck eggs, chips, red oak lettuce, shallots, tomato and English mustard.

cold%20ham%20chips_zpswf3mgv1p.png

The bleeding of the eggs:

cold ham chips eggbleed s.jpg

Honey roast ham (cold), egg and chips:

honeyroast-chips_zpshf4wdpmo.jpg

honeyroast-chips-egg_zpspco75vuu.jpg

I like the whites too. They have very few calories. That's a plus point. Don't you like whites?
The only two ways I can eat whites are if they are either scrambled where I can't see them or if they are covered in a nice runny yolk. I can't eat it if it is not completely covered.
If I don't know they are there I can eat them in chicken or tuna salad but again has to be completely covered. I love deviled egg yolks but cannot eat the whites. I have tried.
I was forced to eat a white one time. The person that made me eat it, immediately regretted that decision.
But that particular person didn't believe that children knew anything and they were to eat whatever an adult gave them. The egg white might have been her trying to get even for the generic cheetos incident.
My brother was highly allergic to generic cheetos. As in rush to the hospital allergic.
Anyway this woman tried to force my 2 year old brother to eat one. He was smart enough to ask if it was real or generic so he hid behind me. I was 6. The woman tried to go around me so I just grabbed the entire bag out of her hand and stomped on all the fakes. She threatened to tell my mother what a bad child I was. I told her ok, let's go find my mom. I'm sure she would like to hear it. The woman decided it was in her best interest not to tell my mother.
After the egg white incident, that woman always asked if we could eat something.
It was an older aunt that thought she could boss us and our mother because my mom was her kids age.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom