How and why did you choose your name for this forum?

cookieee

Back in '06 when I joined another forum, I wanted to use the name cook, taken, changed it to cookie, taken, added another e, taken, added another e. Waalaaaa I became known as cookieee. Used it ever since.

How about you?

TastyReuben

My nickname/familiar name is Reuben, and since a reuben is also a food item, I just stuck "Tasty" in front of it.

I could just have easily been MisterReuben or SirReuben or CaptReuben or WonderReuben or...

Karen W

I started a similar thread in August 2018, Your Screen Name and Avatar. Merge?

Mountain Cat

When I signed up here last spring, I was pretty much decided on my developing farmstead name - this is its second year (still shaky as far as growing things go, despite the chickens). Turns out I still haven't decided -- it was going to be Mountain Cat Farm. Now I'm a lot less sure what to name this place. Anyhow, since I THOUGHT I was set on it... I chose the name Mountain Cat when I signed up here.

CraigC

Über Member
I go by CraigC as that is my name. I also use Dogboa on some forums. Dogboa is a name given to ETBs as from a side view they look like a canine and one sub species is Corallus caninus.

jojopops70

jojopops70 was the beginning of my very first email account, but the jojopops part came from when I was 6/7 years old. My name is always shortened to Jo or JoJo, I was spending time round my cousins when an advert for Cocopops cereal was on TV, the lyrics in the song were 'I'd rather have a bowl of cocopops'...… from there jojopops developed! To this day (I'm now 31) my cousin still calls me jojopops, or pops for short!

rascal

Über Member
Russell got me called rascal over 30 years ago, as I was a salesman (self) and people thought I was a bit of a ratbag, they names me rascal. Number plate is also rascal.

Russ

rascal

Über Member
I've just been thinking, my older brother couldn't say Russell as a wee kid, he's 18 months older than me. He could only say muzzy. I still get called muzzy by old family members. And I mean old. My cousins in Australia still calls me muzzy.

Russ

Mountain Cat

You'll find me around the Internet on other forums as Artemis_MA. I wanted a change when I joined this one... see my post above. Artemis because that's the Greek form of my actual name, Diane. MA for Massachusetts. But as noted, I just wanted a change.

Top Bottom