How do I post on someone else's profile page?

ChowDownBob

Supersize Me!
Local time
8:01 AM
I can see other people's profile pages and some of them have some posts on there - not, like, forum posts but more like short personal messages - but I can't seem to post any - how do I do it please?

Thanks,
Bob

P.S. I wasn't stalking or anything I just wanted to say Hello to someone who was online at the same time as me. :)

Hello Bob,

As an anti-spam measure we don't give all account features to new members straight away; including the ability to make profile posts (link spam).

Keep posting in the forums and your account will be automatically upgraded and before long you'll be able to make profile posts.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Hello Bob,

As an anti-spam measure we don't give all account features to new members straight away; including the ability to make profile posts (link spam).

Keep posting in the forums and your account will be automatically upgraded and before long you'll be able to make profile posts.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Okay, thanks man - I'm not spamming links by the way just wanting to chat with folks. :)

Okay, thanks man - I'm not spamming links by the way just wanting to chat with folks. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest you were - just that we turn off profile posts to stop spammers posting links. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom