How do you cook at home?

bendkm

Local time
10:20 AM
I am a student at the University of Bristol exploring peoples amateur cooking habits and would really value your input via a short questionnaire that should take you less than 10 minutes. If you can help me out please find the survey here. All responses are completely anonymous and will be used to develop a cooking app to encourage home cooking.

Thanks in advance!
Ben

Hi @bendkm and welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:

I just attempted to click through to your survey but it asks for an email and password for the Google drive - which I do not have! This means that presumably other members will be unable to access it. You ought to be able to set it up so that the link clicks straight through to the survey.

Hi @bendkm and welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:

I just attempted to click through to your survey but it asks for an email and password for the Google drive - which I do not have! This means that presumably other members will be unable to access it. You ought to be able to set it up so that the link clicks straight through to the survey.
Apologies, the form was automatically set to only accept university accounts, this is now fixed, thanks again

Back
Top Bottom