How do you like your burgers? Black?

Yeah it looks horrible! Then again, I'd give it a try just to see what it's like.
I do enjoy strange burgers but this is taking it a bit too far.

I just saw this somewhere else too and I honestly felt kind of weirded out by it. I probably wouldn't eat it because I don't like squid ink and the black buns and cheese just don't seem appealing to me. I'd maybe consider it if there weren't squid ink because I hate seafood.

I defiantly will not even attempt to try this. It looks like it would be rubbery, burnt rubber. That burger looks nasty and probably taste nasty. I seriously hope this burger does not come to the US, it will not get any sales.

Japanese people) They always make me smile))). How interesting they live)

I just saw this somewhere else too and I honestly felt kind of weirded out by it. I probably wouldn't eat it because I don't like squid ink and the black buns and cheese just don't seem appealing to me. I'd maybe consider it if there weren't squid ink because I hate seafood.

I love seafood, and I'm okay with squid ink - I particularly like squid ink pasta - but the 'all black' look of this really puts me off, especially the black bun, and more especially black cheese!!

I defiantly will not even attempt to try this. It looks like it would be rubbery, burnt rubber. That burger looks nasty and probably taste nasty. I seriously hope this burger does not come to the US, it will not get any sales.

I wonder do any of these concoctions find their way outside of the place they originate? Here in the UK we of course get a lot of the new menu items that originate in the US, but I don't recall any coming Japan or anywhere else. I'm not sure how it would go down here either. :unsure:

I love seafood, and I'm okay with squid ink - I particularly like squid ink pasta - but the 'all black' look of this really puts me off, especially the black bun, and more especially black cheese!!
:unsure:
Yeah, the black cheese was what really crossed the line for me too. I remember. Burger King came out with something similar for Star Wars and if I recall correctly I don't think they used black cheese so I actually saw it as okay and even wanted to try it, but this one with the black cheese, however, kind of made me squeamish just thinking about it, and also knowing that it had squid ink put me off even further.

Very well done!! I used to not eat red meat because it made me sick just looking at it. Now, I will eat it but it has to be all the way done. If its the slightest pink, I won't touch it.

My brother (worked in Japan) had this and he said it didn't really taste very different from a normal burger. I think he said they dye it with bamboo charcoal or something? It was apparently very normal for it's looks. :laugh:

You couldn't even PAY me enough to eat that!!!
Black Cheeseburger..png

:eek:

I highly question if they are honestly using squid ink and bamboo charcoal in their food. Burger Kings products are so heavily processed, it seems like it would be far too much of an additional cost to them to seek out these extra ingredients and have them incorporated into the bun and cheese. It's probably more than likely just food dye and perhaps some subtle flavor enhancers being added, if not just plain old food dye itself.

I would be willing to try these, but I would not be expecting much from them in terms of flavor. In general though I would not order them because they look horribly unappetizing. This kind of reminds of of that colored ketchup they were selling years ago - who wants to eat blue and green ketchup?! Yuck.

At least they didn't try and mess with the veggies, lol.

Back
Top Bottom