How do you pack for a trip?

It pi$$&$ my wife off I can pack a bag in 5 mins. And ready to go, whereas she takes two days, her with 2 suit cases and me with one carry bag. Women are so fussy.

Russ

We just want to be sure our outfits match along with our shoes, wouldn't want us to go out looking mismatched would you :whistling:

We just want to be sure our outfits match along with our shoes, wouldn't want us to go out looking mismatched would you :whistling:

I know I'm different, as a salesman I travelled a lot and had stuff pre packed, overnight bag with razor (throwaway) underarm deodorant, pills, all packed in one end with a zip compartment. When I knew I was travelling, undies, shirts casual,shoes, ties etc packed in about 2 mins. I still do it this way now, but we havnt travelled for ages now.
My wife has that many clothes I see why she takes two days.

Russ

heehee. WiFi changed my (business trip) packing - I have two bags of telephone jack adapters I could leave at home . . . (g)
three electrical plug adapters and I'm good to go . . . .

Which reminds me, this is why I always loved it when we had a motorhome, chuck everything in the internal storage and off you go.

No worries about packing space or any of that malarkey, plus no worries about not having space for souvenirs. We used to come back from France with delicious cakes, bread, butter, cheese, bottles of wine, pictures and anything else that would fit in the motorhome.
That's pretty much exactly the way we travel in ours :okay:
Missing it so much right now.....plus, we've almost run out of wine!

Back
Top Bottom