How many of you have reduced or eliminated transfats in your diet?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
3:06 AM
Have any of you been aware of the transfat found in some of the foods that you eat?

As you may or may not knows, transfat comes from hydrogenated oils, such as vegie or tropical oils. Top health officials & the FDA have determined that over time, this type of fat can have dangerous results if you continue to use, eat it or cook your foods in it.

I read the ingredient labels when I shop, to make sure that no food that I buy has any of it!! :eek:

Yes it is cancerous. Stay away from it like the plague. Do you get oil from a tomato when you squeeze it? NO!!! The oil is chemically extracted which means it's not natural. Only use coconut oil or virgin olive oil for cooking or animal lard.

Soybean oil has no transfats either.

I used to eat regular Skippy peanut butter, but I've switched over to Skippy Natural because it has no transfats in it! :eek:

I cannot say for sure whether I've completely eliminated transfats in my system. I can, however, guarantee that I've reduced its content in my body through regular exercise and constant detoxification. Eating spicy food and drinking ginger juice have contributed to lesser coagulation in my blood stream. I also ride the stationary bike at least 2 to 3 times a week and do Zumba at least once or twice a month. I walk for several kilometers too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom