Recipe How to Make Sweetened Banana

zararian

Veteran
Local time
3:36 PM
This is affordable and easy to prepare.

The Ingredients:

7 pcs banana (saba: sliced in 4 pcs each banana)
3 cups water
2 cups sugar

Directions:

1. Mix sugar with water in a casserole and let it boil upto 10 minutes or until sugar is fully dissolved.

2. Add banana slices and let it boil again until the banana is cooked.

3. Let it cooled.

I have never tried cooking bananas but this does look good for a simple dessert, which could be served with cream. I would use a soft brown sugar in this recipe. Using Muscovado or any unrefined sugar would give it more taste and make it more nutritious.

Yep, I would go with the brown sugar too. Its sounds good and seems easy to make.

I love baked bananas! It's actually quite common where I live. A very common ingredient to use is cinnamon. Some people might find it a little strong, but if you like cinnamon you should definitely try to put some over the banana with the sugar, it's delicious!

I saw a similar recipe on a cooking show on TV once, and they poured cream over the bananas after frying to get the brown bits in the frying pan and to create a sauce as well. I'm sure it tastes good since fried sugar bananas already sound very good on its own and adding cream only makes it taste even richer, I imagine.

Back
Top Bottom