How well do you know your foods

Spot on. I even gave the US version of aubergine. Deduced that the cucumber couldn't be a courgette because it didn't have a chunky stalk.:smug:

Squash? I need to get some glasses? I guess it's not the squash I am familiar with. I did a quick search and there are a few that I don't see around here. I guess I should have put pumpkin even though mine looks nothing like the one in the picture. I am still giving myself an E for effort.

Squash? I need to get some glasses? I guess it's not the squash I am familiar with. I did a quick search and there are a few that I don't see around here. I guess I should have put pumpkin even though mine looks nothing like the one in the picture. I am still giving myself an E for effort.
There loads of different kinds of squash and many we don't get in the UK either. Trouble with this quiz is that different countries have different foods! And different names for different foods... nevertheless, its all fun. :D

There loads of different kinds of squash and many we don't get in the UK either. Trouble with this quiz is that different countries have different foods! And different names for different foods... nevertheless, its all fun. :D
Any arguing over what a food is called and we go by the lists on here!

Its set so everyone has a chance of getting some right where regional variations occur.

I do not know all the food types but I know most of them. I tend to search for foods with specific tastes and values online. I do avoid buying food that am unable to prepare. Thanks for the list. I think we should all know about our foods and their values. We must eat foods which provide us with vitamins, carbohydrates and proteins.

Back
Top Bottom