How would you like a steak from this steer?

We, as Brits, are no longer subject to European laws!

UK is subject to European law until end of the year. Thereafter, each law will need to be changed individually should we wish to do so - an extremely time consuming and probably expensive process. Its unlikely the law will change in this case as its to do with data protection.

The article didn't really state what they were judging on.

At any rate, since I had an awesome sirloin steak last night, sous-vide style, I'd take sirloin.

Barring that, ribeye, flank, flatiron, skirt, hangar - or even heart and kidneys. Or, brisket. More or less in that order if other cuts are spoken for.

That steer is for breeding not eating.

Wonderful news!! I would not want to eat him, nor would I want him to end up going to the slaughter house!! He earned his keep. Would be so sad to see him on someone's dinner table!! The little boy helped raise him from a baby. It would break his for that to happen!! :(

Last edited:
Ummmmm, you ain't from around here, are ya'. Steers are missing a couple of parts kinda' important for breeding. :eek:

CD

Then why pay that kind of money for an animal that isn't going to produce for you? Seems a waste of money to me.

Back
Top Bottom