howdy, y'all

My eyes are on the front of my face. Best of luck with your diet, that's your choice. Can you tolerate goat's milk? Very few people are allergic to it. Beef products in general can cause allergic reactions in many people. Probably many more people have allergic reactions to beef products than realized and that makes eating meat appear less healthy than it really is. Venison, American bison, rabbit, and squirrel are much healthier. If you ever decide to eat a little meat, bear that in mind. Lamb and Goat are also healthy choices. Fish, froglegs, and alligator are also healthy, unless they come from areas contaminated with agricultural toxins and insecticide. Vegetable products also are frequently contaminated, so I hope you are an organic vegetarian.

My eyes are on the front of my face. Best of luck with your diet, that's your choice. Can you tolerate goat's milk? Very few people are allergic to it. Beef products in general can cause allergic reactions in many people. Probably many more people have allergic reactions to beef products than realized and that makes eating meat appear less healthy than it really is. Venison, American bison, rabbit, and squirrel are much healthier. If you ever decide to eat a little meat, bear that in mind. Lamb and Goat are also healthy choices. Fish, froglegs, and alligator are also healthy, unless they come from areas contaminated with agricultural toxins and insecticide. Vegetable products also are frequently contaminated, so I hope you are an organic vegetarian.

I am now completely intolerant to any form of dairy - goats', sheep's, buffalo etc. and allergic (as in anaphylactic shock in seconds) to all cow's dairy (even tablets with lactose as a tablet filler are now a major problem for me!) I'm a severe asthmatic which is where the intolerance to other forms of dairy come in - usually straight away with constant coughing and much more severely that night. I am literally sitting with my nebuliser at the moment - think 9 sets of meds and high dose steroids to keep me alive.

My diet is not restrictive thankfully and a nutritionist has stated I am getting everything I need in my diet, (I saw one privately - I'm in the UK). Even with the serious amount of cycling I do, I get what I need thankfully. I also cook everything myself from scratch (and up until a couple of years ago when I went off to cycle around the world, I grew all my own fruit, veg & herbs myself at home). Even jam is made at home because sometimes people have made it with a knob of butter to reduce the scum. It is interesting eating out, but once you explain why it's not usually an issue. Meat is not going to be a consideration - I have always had issues with red meat, and meat/fish have never really been part of my diet, but I get more than enough of what I need from the pulses & beans we eat daily. Ironically my bone density of higher than it should be for someone of my age - something that gets routinely monitored.

The goat's milk allergy is really rare. In the UK you should have access to actual homeopathic remedies. Try blata orientale in a fairly high potency. You may try visiting an HMD for help in prescribing an exact remedy or potency, but blata is very effective for most people with asthma symptoms. When I lived in Tennessee there were two boys who could eat nothing but squirrel meat. They could not tolerate enough vegetable products to be able to live on a vegetarian diet. It is good that you have been able to adapt as you have

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom