Howdy

Peregrine

Über Member
Local time
12:23 AM
Hi my names Rich, I currently live in Manchester.

I enjoy cooking for friends & family, eating out and a good pint of ale.

I'm not a vegetarian but my diet is around 95% meat free. One of the main reasons for this is I learnt to cook over 3 summers working in a Youth Hostel kitchen, the chef who trained me was vegetarian so the veggie dishes were quite special, as such most of my best creations are vegetarian. It also now happens that my fiancée is a lifetime vegetarian so when I'm cooking for the two of us I don't see the point in making two different meals.

Always up for trying new things. Not so fond of shellfish but thinking about it, its been a while since I gave it a chance.

On tonight's menu is homemade pizza.

Hi my names Rich, I currently live in Manchester.

I enjoy cooking for friends & family, eating out and a good pint of ale.

I'm not a vegetarian but my diet is around 95% meat free. One of the main reasons for this is I learnt to cook over 3 summers working in a Youth Hostel kitchen, the chef who trained me was vegetarian so the veggie dishes were quite special, as such most of my best creations are vegetarian. It also now happens that my fiancée is a lifetime vegetarian so when I'm cooking for the two of us I don't see the point in making two different meals.

Always up for trying new things. Not so fond of shellfish but thinking about it, its been a while since I gave it a chance.

On tonight's menu is homemade pizza.
:welcome:Welcome @Peregrine. You are in a nice place here. We are very friendly and there are a few vegetarians who regularly post here. If you want to 'get your feet wet' so to speak, please can I persuade you to post a recipe for The CookingBites Recipe Challenge? Its easy! The current ingredient is pasta. Post any recipe (need not be your own as long as you credit the source). And of course, pasta is a good base for vegetarian meals.

Hi Rich

And welcome. :welcome:.
Apologies for the delay in welcoming you. I have literally just moved from the Warrington area of the UK to Canberra in Australia and well, you can guess, it's a big change and life is a little busy.

I'm (almost) a life long vegetarian until a few years back I developed an allergy to milk and all milk products, so now it's vegan, eggs and the occasional honey.

Back
Top Bottom