Hurricane coming?

cookieee

Local time
7:47 PM
On again, off again, on again, off again.

Now they are saying it will probably hit us. So, if you don't hear from me around Sunday, you'll know why.

Till then, business as usual. lol

DH is fixing dinner. A recipe I mentioned in another thread and said couldn't use for the game. If it turns out real good, will post it.

My thoughts with you guys on the coast, I watch CNN and fox so I follow things that happen there. But your politics......... I won't go there,lol.

Russ

My thoughts with you guys on the coast, I watch CNN and fox so I follow things that happen there. But your politics......... I won't go there,lol.

Russ
Thanks Russ, dinner time, DD is coming, later.

The forecast this morning is for the center to hit around mid state. Hopefully, we'll just get some really, really, really bad weather. Bad weekend for Disney World or Universal plans! Actually, it will be a pretty bad weekend for the entire state given the size of the storm.

Also hopefully, it won't cross the state, go out into the gulf, strengthen back up and hit elsewhere as a major hurricane.

Last edited:
Went to bed last night, feeling safe, woke up to the darn thing heading right toward us, the second strongest storm recorded. (I think that is what they said)

I feel so sorry for the people in the Bahamas.

Karen, Russ, please stay safe and keep posting if able.
God protect us all who is in the pathway.

Back
Top Bottom