I know this seems a bit strange but..

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
7:23 AM
I have never been squeamish so, when on youtube, I came across Dr Sandra Lee aka Dr Pimple Popper. She is a dermatologist who records and posts videos of blackhead removals, cleaning out cysts etc..icky for some but I find it fascinating.
I like medical stories because the human body is a miraculous thing and I like learning about how it works and what happens when things go wrong.

Can't be too weird, because there's enough interest to warrant a TV show and lots of websites, games, etc.

My wife is firmly in the pimple fanatic camp, while I'm utterly disgusted by it. :)

Agree with Lullabelle, fascinating to see and hear the stories. In addition, Dr Lee seems to be compassionate and cares about her patients.

Can't be too weird, because there's enough interest to warrant a TV show and lots of websites, games, etc.

My wife is firmly in the pimple fanatic camp, while I'm utterly disgusted by it. :)

My husband can watch medical programmes but he is totally against 'pimple popping and cyst cleaning'.

I can watch just about any procedure except anything to do with the eyes. '

I think it was because I had eye surgery at age 5 or 6. I can't even watch someone put in/take out contact lenses.
J
I don't think that's terribly strange. Lots of people are put off by the idea of touching or poking eyes - it's exactly why so many schlocky horror movies feature someone getting in the eye. 🔪 👁 😱

My personal weird-but-true is messy eating - I can't stand seeing anyone (including babies, toddlers, kids) with food smeared on their faces and/or on their hands. It positively makes me retch.

Back
Top Bottom