I wanna make some pizza!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
10:06 AM
I bought some pizza- making equipment, such as a pizza cutter, a pizza stone, silicone mat & a tomato slicer.

I plan to start making pizza soon,& I wanted this stuff in place so that I can get started. I may start off with a cheese pizza, then make a pepperoni one. I have a powerful mixer to make the dough. I may start making one this weekend!! :whistling:

Last edited:
I bought some pizza- making equipment, such as apizza cutter, a pizza stone, silicone mat & a tomato slicer.

I plan to startmaking pizza soon,& I wanted this stuf in place so that I can genit started. I may start off with a cheese pizza, then make a pepperoni one. I have a powerful mixer to make the dough. I may start making one this weekend!! :whistling:

A noble endeavor and one that I can surely take on myself.

Homemade pizza is awesome... everything tastes better if you know you made it. It is a bit messy, if you make your own dough. TastyReuben can walk you through it, if you need some advice. Go forth and conquer!

CD

Homemade pizza is awesome... everything tastes better if you know you made it. It is a bit messy, if you make your own dough. TastyReuben can walk you through it, if you need some advice. Go forth and conquer!

CD
Thanks!!

I made the Serious Eats Foolproof Pan Pizza (thanks TastyReuben) today. It worked great and boy, was it awesome. I made S\M\L and here’s the biggest which is a half/half.

Boy!! Looking at those pizzas really makes me want to make one NOW!! But I gotta wait until I have all the ingredients to do it!! :whistling:

View attachment 55574
This is what it looks like, right?
One of my sisters likes pineapple on her pizza. She gets pineapple, ham, pepperoni, onion, and black olives. I don't understand how we are related. Leave off the ham and pineapple and it's a doable thing. She will eat what I like so it's not a total loss.

Did I mention that I don't understand how we are related? She won't touch seafood, either (and we both lived in Florida in a coastal community for a very long time). SMH.

Back
Top Bottom