I want a stovetop Smoker Like THIS one!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
7:38 AM
Stovetop Smoker 2.jpg

It looks somewhat like a big square cake pan w/ cover!

https://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Com...vetop+smoker&qid=1539139708&sr=8-6&ref=sr_1_6

Last edited:
My BIL nexr door has a regular smoker in the garage...i think it is used mostly for deer and mullet...as a vegetarian i don't have much use for one. But i can always tell what he has been up to by what the yard smells like...i just realized all his hobbies usually involve killing things...i'm now a little worried.

as a vegetarian i don't have much use for one.

I've got a smoking gun - which of course is not going to be much use for smoking sides of venison but its great for smoking all sorts of things with no smoke alarms going off! It takes up next to no space and is super fast to use - thoroughly recommended.I've smoked lots of vegetarian ingredients such as home-made goats cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, potatoes - you can smoke pretty well all vegetables although some are better candidates than others.

Here are some shots of the home-made Goat's cheese I smoked:

fullsizeoutput_311a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3119.jpeg

The result on a lacy pancake with fermented chutney.

fullsizeoutput_313f.jpeg

I know no goats so not likely needing to smoke their cheese anytime soon...lol

I just don't see me smoking anything...

I know no goats so not likely needing to smoke their cheese anytime soon...lol

I just don't see me smoking anything...

Its up to you of course. I completely understand

I just quite like smoking veg to vary the tastes and I like experimenting with food. That's just me I don't know any goat's either - but all the major supermarkets here sell goat's milk!

Heard sometime back that smoked meats supposedly causes cancer, but I don't think that was ever really proven to be true because folks are still doing it!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom