Recipe Ice Cream Pie only 3 ingredients

smlewis00

Veteran
Local time
9:13 PM
My sister introduced me to this amazingly simple and easy pie recipe! It is only three ingredients!
All you need is:
*Pie crust (a store bought, oreo flavored pie crust)
*Oreo flavored Ice Cream
*Whip cream
Directions:
Let the ice cream sit out for about 20 minutes or until it becomes soft. Mix in the tub of whip cream. Mix it well and pour it into the oreo pie crust. Put it in the freezer for three hours.
Serve and enjoy!
You can drizzle some chocolate sryup or sprinkle crushed oreos on top if you would like!
That's it! Easy and simple! Yes, it will be a very sweet treat! So don't count on this recipe if you're looking for a low-calorie treat!
Also, you could experiment with different flavors! You could buy a graham cracker crust and use cherry cheesecake flavored ice cream. The options are endless!
It is so easy to make and tastes great! Its is a really fast and fun dessert to make.
Have you ever made anything like this? My family loved it! :)

Sounds great. Now if only I could find some oreo flavoured pie crust... pretty sure that's not exactly a common thing to sell all over the world. :D

Sounds great. Now if only I could find some oreo flavoured pie crust... pretty sure that's not exactly a common thing to sell all over the world. :D
You are probably right. In the U.S., I found oreo crust at Walmart. However, I think any kind of crust could work though. You'll have plenty of sweetness from the ice cream and whip cream, so you wouldn't necessarily need a sweet oreo crust. I think a regular crust would be just as yummy! :)

I have made something similar with chocolate pudding and whip cream, but I know that my family will love this. I am definitely going to be giving this recipe a try.

I have made something similar with chocolate pudding and whip cream, but I know that my family will love this. I am definitely going to be giving this recipe a try.
Yummy! I love chocolate pudding! Would you care to share your recipe? Do you just replace the ice cream with pudding? That would be delicious as well! And it would probably be less calories!

This Ice Cream Pie sounds interesting and I love to try this recipe. I am sure the kids will like this kind of dessert. Thanks for sharing :)

This Ice Cream Pie sounds interesting and I love to try this recipe. I am sure the kids will like this kind of dessert. Thanks for sharing :)
My good friend made this for her two sons and their friends for their recent sleep over party. The kids loved it! She said she used sugar free whipped cream to cut down on the sugar since the ice cream already contains a lot of sugar. Her kids and kids friends really liked it, so I hope yours will as well! :)

This is such a good idea! I am probably going to try this with cookie dough ice cream or even chocolate pudding. Yummy! I might have to whip some up for Mother's Day. Thanks for this easy idea!

Back
Top Bottom