If you like to read..........

cookieee

Local time
7:47 AM
have you visited this site www.OrderOfBooks.com

If you like to read series books, this is the place to go. It helps me keep track of what order to read them and when new ones will be published. I just recently joined their newsletter. Once a month they keep you up to date on whats new.

Last edited:
have you visited this site www.OrderOfBooks.com

If you like to read series books, this is the place to go. It helps me keep track of what order to read them and when new ones will be published. I just recently joined their newsletter. Once a month they keep you up to date on whats new.

I love reading but don't get much time these days.

If you like to read cat stories, may I recommend this series. Even DH enjoys them.

The Joe Grey series is a series of mystery novels by American novelist Shirley Rousseau Murphy. Joe Grey is a feline detective based out of the fictional Bay Area town of Molena Point, California.

Shirley Rousseau Murphy began her Joe Grey Mysteries series in 1996 with the novel Cat on the Edge. The series is currently ongoing. Below is a list of Shirley Rousseau Murphy’s Joe Grey books in order of when they were first released (which is also their chronological order):

Back
Top Bottom