I'm Watching What I Eat (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to give this another go as my health hasn't been good lately. So on the last Tuesday in February I had my last alcoholic drink and I have cut right back on my snacking as this was getting out of hand, I feel better in myself, no stiffness or achy joints now which is a bonus however I don't want to weigh myself too often as that could also get out of hand, I will wait until the first day in April.

MrsT moved her weigh-in day to Friday, so I can report that as of this morning, she’s down another 1.2 pounds, for a grand total of 65.2 pounds/29.5 kg/4.6 stone lost since June of last year.

This is sort of related, so I’ll post it here. One of her favorite treats is ice cream drumsticks:

FEFEB8A7-BC83-42EA-BD0B-86FB8AB459BA.jpeg

She was pleased to see a mini version advertised on TV, so when she was in town last, she saw them, scanned the box with her WW app, and was thrilled to see they were only four points - pretty good for a non-diet version of something. Into the cart they went.

She had one last night. Here’s why they’re only four points:

E9D912A2-6AF2-4B2B-AFAB-64316877302C.jpeg

Tiny! I didn’t even take a bite of it, I just tossed the whole thing in my mouth. I felt like Gulliver eating a Lilliputian. :laugh:

I have decided to give this another go as my health hasn't been good lately. So on the last Tuesday in February I had my last alcoholic drink and I have cut right back on my snacking as this was getting out of hand, I feel better in myself, no stiffness or achy joints now which is a bonus however I don't want to weigh myself too often as that could also get out of hand, I will wait until the first day in April.

Well done for giving up alcohol. I hope your first weigh-in was OK.

No need, she’s back to wearing things that she kept lying around from five years ago. She actually said, “It’s like I’ve got new clothes, and didn’t have to go buy them!”
Heh, same. I used to be this weight most of my life. I hope I can keep it this way, or lose more. Funny that it's also been five years for her. I did buy a lot of new clothes too though, why not ? I try to not reward myself with treats, I buy clothes instead!

Down from 216 to 213 (98 to 97). Starting to feel like the final countdown. My original goal was max 85 , which I thought I'd never get to.
I'm getting here by having 3 lower calorie days than my original plan a week.
(For reference: I haven't weighed anything below 85 since I was 19).

Down from 216 to 213 (98 to 97). Starting to feel like the final countdown. My original goal was max 85 , which I thought I'd never get to.
I'm getting here by having 3 lower calorie days than my original plan a week.
(For reference: I haven't weighed anything below 85 since I was 19).
Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom