Incredibly Easy Meal

Ashley Packard

Veteran
Local time
6:49 AM
I make an incredibly easy "Baked Spaghetti". It's not exactly photogenic, but it's delicious!
I boil enough spaghetti for whoever is going to be eating and cook up some ground sausage (I find spicy sausage to be best). Once these ingredients are cooked I layer everything into a baking dish: Noodles, sausage, pasta sauce, shredded cheese. Repeat until you are out of things to layer. I make sure to top with lots of shredded cheese (and sometimes bread crumbs if I feel like it). Bake at about 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
My husband loves this dish, even though he is a pretty picky eater.

I ate a dish similar to these in a restaurant in Colorado. It was so very delicious. I think it was called spaghetti lasagna. I think I might make this for Sunday dinner. I'm going to use a vegan sausage, but it should come out good.

My mom used to make this often. She also sometimes added some eggs and spices in it instead of the pasta sauce. It tastes really good and isn't hard to cook at all. I actually think it's one of the first dishes I cooked alone when my mom didn't come home for lunch and I had to cook for myself. So I would say it's actually possible for a beginner to make this meal too.

Back
Top Bottom