Induction countertop with invisible burners

LissaC

Legendary Member
Local time
9:54 AM
I had never seen this until a famous Portuguese blogger got one. This looks awesome!!:ohmy: The burners are totally hidden! And the burners get hot really fast!

It does seem a bit unpractical though!

1624372961012.png

I had never seen this until a famous Portuguese blogger got one. This looks awesome!!:ohmy: The burners are totally hidden! And the burners get hot really fast!

It does seem a bit unpractical though!

View attachment 65862
That would just confuse me. I'd have pots sitting on the other counter, thinking, "Why aren't these getting hot?!?!" :laugh:

With induction, it wouldn't matter if you did, it wouldn't be hot.

I could see a slight advantage if your place was really slim on work/rep space. This could work as both?

I have a glass induction hob, I can tell you it do's get hot, not burning hot but you could not keep your hand on it.:oops:

I have a glass induction hob, I can tell you it do's get hot, not burning hot but you could not keep your hand on it.:oops:
Curious as to the range. Our induction tops you can literally boil a pan of water, with ice cubes net to it and the ice doesn't melt. Makes for a great trick for those new to them. the ceramic does retain a little heat, but not enough to burn you.

We use them in a lot of our accounts, as gas is not permitted in some of the spaces, or at high floors of the buildings.

I think the induction cook-top/counter combo would be a great fit for a boat. Spendy though.

View: https://youtu.be/T3AI1eQ50iE

The induction surface does get hot because of the heat radiating from the pan. I wouldn't say it gets hit enough to burn, but certainly isn't comfortable. It does cool off pretty fast, though not instantly.

Back
Top Bottom