Induction hob, what temperature is medium low?

SGP1991

Local time
6:11 PM
Hi I recently bought the aeg Ikb64401fb induction hob, it has a tempuature from 1 to 14 and I'm trying to figure out what would be medium low and medium high, thanks

Knowing nothing about that particular burner, I'd say a quarter turn over is medium-low and three-quarters over is medium-high, using the idea that 1 is low, 7 is medium, and 14 is high. That'd mean 3-4 is medium-low and somewhere around 10-11 is medium-high.

From there, it's just getting to know it. For example, medium on my stove, it runs a little cold, so it's a bit past the halfway point.

Knowing nothing about that particular burner, I'd say a quarter turn over is medium-low and three-quarters over is medium-high, using the idea that 1 is low, 7 is medium, and 14 is high. That'd mean 3-4 is medium-low and somewhere around 10-11 is medium-high.

From there, it's just getting to know it. For example, medium on my stove, it runs a little cold, so it's a bit past the halfway point.
Thanks so much for your input, makes perfect sense. I guess it's just about getting a feel for it and figureing it out that way.

Here is the instruction manual: http://johnlewis.scene7.com/is/content/JohnLewis/237535021mnl1pdf

This is the part relevant to your question:

MG's instruction post is a good start, but like every other new cooking tool, you just have to dive in and work it out.

CD

Back
Top Bottom