Inserting media into posts.

Yorky

RIP 21/01/2024
Local time
2:07 PM
From about 15:00 today (my time) I have not been able to insert media into my posts. In fact, other than listing (and BB toggle), there are no other features available to me.

unavailble.jpg

My system is working OK here. If you click on Toggle BBcode it greys out all the other icons and stays that way until you click it again. Try clicking on it to see if it reverts back to normal.

I'll try it.

It worked!

How strange (I have no idea what BBcode is - I've obviously Googled it but I'm none the wiser).

I'll try it.

It worked!

How strange (I have no idea what BBcode is - I've obviously Googled it but I'm none the wiser).

Its the simple mark up code used by the forum software to display posts. The toggle simply shows the mark up code so that it can be edited if necessary. It probably more useful for moderators than other members. One time it can be useful is if you cut and paste from another forum and the formatting goes all wrong or it displays unwanted bits of code from elsewhere. The toggle means you can see what is wrong and edit out the unwanted bits of code from elsewhere.

I'm no expert but I think the above is how it works! SatNavSaysStraightOn can no doubt supply a more accurate description.

Back
Top Bottom