InspirationSeeking

Hi, how old are your children? Are they up for trying new things and trying some spice?
HI, my child is 12. One child. Noooo, not really, well, sometimes she will try a micro portion of something new, but most of the time she will want something tried and an expected taste...hmmm, spice? not really, not her...she had a phase of raw onions which surprised me, but mostly very mild, classical tasting food is her go to food...how about you?

HI, my child is 12. One child. Noooo, not really, well, sometimes she will try a micro portion of something new, but most of the time she will want something tried and an expected taste...hmmm, spice? not really, not her...she had a phase of raw onions which surprised me, but mostly very mild, classical tasting food is her go to food...how about you?
Lullabelle and I don't have children, we do however have plenty of nephews and nieces. Getting kids to try new stuff can be difficult, I know my brother resorted to doing 'assemble yourself' food - fajitas, wraps, baked potatoes with various toppings. That way he got to sneak new ingredients onto the dining table and the kids would be putting them on their plates without noticing.

Lullabelle and I don't have children, we do however have plenty of nephews and nieces. Getting kids to try new stuff can be difficult, I know my brother resorted to doing 'assemble yourself' food - fajitas, wraps, baked potatoes with various toppings. That way he got to sneak new ingredients onto the dining table and the kids would be putting them on their plates without noticing.
Wow, that sounds clever and cool...I think we might try a Mexican evening one night soon...I am trying to get her to try new things, just because I am always curious, and would looove to try new combinations...she loooves potatoes, that may sell it ;-), thank you! I think I have to improve in the time set aside for the meals, I am under the impression we eat on the run :-D or like in 10 minutes or under :)...

Back
Top Bottom